Regiment of Khaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regiment of Khaos // FF14 - Odin // The sQuirreLs Nest

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life Hacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Ubik
Admin
Dr Ubik

Life Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Life Hacks   Life Hacks Empty31st August 2015, 12:49 am

Welcome to Regiment of Khaos.
Here are some tips to make life in game run efficiently.

GameVox

Our voice communication software - Being a cross platform game we are working on finding a solution for console players.
PC users, please download. Creates effortless in game communication. Typing in dungeons sucks! Say no more.

Friend List

Used Mog Mail in game? Well unless you're on my friend list I can't send you free gear, gil or sexy messages. This applies to everyone and vice versa. I cannot stress the importance of having everyone on everyone's friend list. See someone from R.o.K online, add them.

Forums

Register!!!!! Life throws curve balls and this is the easiest way to say HI, let us know you'll be away or tell us if something has come up. If, for some reason you forget to renew or can't continue your subscription for a while then the forums are the last point of contact.
Also, try and make checking the forums a habit, maybe before you head online or every few days at a set time. Busy forums are good forums.

Gil

Save it! Get company members to make gear for you. Just ask, we are happy to help.
Back to top Go down
https://khaos.board-directory.net

Life Hacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regiment of Khaos  :: The Fine Print :: Welcome to R.o.K - Housekeeping-
Jump to: